ElevateSkills GDPR POLICY
By accessing and using this website, or using our software or services, you confirm your unconditional consent to our collecting, storing, using, and disclosing your personal information in the manner set out in this GDPR Policy (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Policy’).
- ABOUT MELiUS MARKETING DMCC: MELiUS Marketing DMCC is a company incorporated and registered in the United Arab Emirates, having its registered office Dubai. If you have any queries about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
- COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM YOU: We collect below-provided information from you;
1. BTC – BTC wallet address
2. Bank: Name, type, account number, sort code, routing number, swift code, bank code, recipient bank country, recipient country, address, and Bank Name.
- COLLECTING YOUR INFORMATION AND PASSING TO THIRD PARTY: All the information that is collected as provided in Clause 3 (Collecting Your Personal Information from You) is also shared with our back-office service provider, event managers, airlines etc. in order to create individual back-office account, process the payments and to investigate and solve any technical problem.
- AUTOMATED COLLECTION: When you visit this website or use our software, we may employ automated tools and methods (such as cookies, sessions, and usage monitoring software) to collect certain information about your visit or software use, including:
- the internet protocol address and domain name used by your computer to connect to the Internet;
- the operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine or inbound hyperlink used to reach this website;
- the nature of your use of our software or services, including information you input when using our software or services;
- the date, time, and duration of your website visit, login time, Geo-location; and
- the pages viewed by you, for payment verification
This information will be used in aggregate form to analyse how this website or our software is being used, for example, to analyse usage patterns to improve this website or our software. We will not disclose any such information except in aggregate form.
- COLLECTION AND DELETION OF CREDIT CARD DETAILS: We collect credit card details where it is necessary for the following purposes:
- to process the payment for which the credit card details were provided;
- for a subscription that requires multiple payments over time; or
- for your convenience (i.e., so that you can provide those details once instead of for every purchase).
You may at any time request that any of your credit card details be deleted. Please note that such deletion may cancel pending payments or subscriptions.
- We use the following third-party payment service providers (indicative list) to process credit card transactions on our behalf:
- Network Online
- ADDITIONAL COLLECTION: We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about abnormal website usage patterns or security breaches.
- provide you with services and information that you have requested;
- assist our software to function;
- help us debug or fix software problems;
- provide you with support in using our software or services;
- provide you with important notices and information about this website and our services;
- provide you with other information (including promotional material, news, and event information) where you agree to receive such information;
- verify your identity and to assist you if you forget your username or password;
- improve or update this website and our products;
- or enhance or improve the functionality of our software, including testing new or modified functionality;
- respond to your enquiries and communicate with you; and
- personalise this website in accordance with your preferences or enhance your user experience of this website or our software.
We may also combine data or information that we have retrieved from external sources or services with personal information that we hold, for any of the above purposes.
- WHERE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS HELD: The personal information that we collect in respect of you is hosted on our behalf on servers maintained by KINSTA (Belgium), at its data centres in Belgium respectively. KINSTA (Belgium) has advised us that both have implemented measures to ensure that they comply with the GDPR.
- RESTRICTIONS ON USE: We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties. We will not otherwise use or disclose your personal information except:
- where you have otherwise authorised us to do so;
- where we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure, and you have not objected to that use or disclosure in an anonymised form;
- where we believe that such use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions;
- where we believe that such use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our users, or others; or
- as otherwise required or permitted by law.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS AND REQUEST CORRECTION: It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you are aware that this is not the case and would like your personal information corrected, or simply desire access to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request access to your personal information that we hold. Where you make any such request:
- we may ask you to put your request in writing;
- in some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you;
- where we decide not to correct or provide you with access to your personal information, we will give you our reasons for our decision;
- where we provide the requested information or carry out the requested correction (or where we attach to that information a statement of any correction sought but not made), we may require you to pay a reasonable fee determined by us.
- UPDATE INFORMATION: To ensure that the contact and billing information we hold about you is accurate and current, please advise us of all necessary changes to such information as soon as possible.
- RETENTION PERIOD: We will hold any personal information we collect about you for as long as is necessary to provide our services to you. If you cancel your account with us, we will retain your account information unless you request that we delete it from our system. Please submit any such requests to us at email@example.com.
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES: This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or the manners in which those websites collect, store, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When you visit third party websites from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide may be collected, stored, used and distributed.
- ADDITIONAL RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR: In addition to the provided above, EU-based users of our website have following additional rights under the GDPR:
- to receive access to their personal information in a commonly used machine-readable format;
- to restrict processing of their personal information if a basis for doing so exists under the GDPR;
- to have any personal information about the participant erased upon request if it is no longer relevant (the “right to be forgotten”);
- to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
- to withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data, where such consent forms the basis for the processing;
- to complain with the appropriate data protection authority.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to exercise any of these rights.