At ElevateSkills, we want you to know that we respect your privacy, the privacy of our Customers and Users.
- ElevateSkillsWebsite: ElevateSkillsWebsite will include all website and sub-domains currently owned or which might be purchased in the future by ElevateSkills or its subsidiaries/affiliates.
- Services: ElevateSkillsprovide a range of Services for a subscription. Please note that new Services might be added, removed or modified, and therefore, the Users are requested to regularly visit ElevateSkillsWebsites to stay updated about the available Services.
- ElevateSkillswill never ask the Users to share their Bank Details including credit card information or information related to any wallet through emails, ElevateSkillsSupport chat or phone calls, except the payment proofs for the services purchased.
- ElevateSkillswill never request its Users to disclose their Account password via email, phone calls or any other mode of communication whether electronic or not.
- TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED AND PURPOSE:
S. NO. TYPE OF INFORMATION/DATA COLLECTED USE SOURCE 1. Personal Information like Name, email, phone number, address, date of birth etc. Creating the Account, marketing, promotions, ranking, surveys, verification etc. Sub-domains of the ElevateSkillswebsite. 2. Credit Card information, Debit Card information, other billing information. Billing, refund, payments of subscription etc. Sub-domains of the ElevateSkillswebsite. 3. IP Address and geo-location. For internal business analysis. Through ElevateSkillswebsite and sub-domains.
The Users also consent that the ElevateSkillscan record their Video and Photos and can use their testimonials for marketing and promotional purposes without taking separate authorisation for the same.
- INFORMATION PROTECTION AND SECURITY MEASURES: We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your account. Protecting the security of your personal information is very important to us. Below is the indicative list of various measures that ElevateSkillshas put in place to ensure the protection of the collected information;
- ElevateSkillsuse Wordfence software for preventing any hacks such as SQL injections and frauds.
- ElevateSkillsuse Azure Application for preventing DOS.
- ElevateSkillsuse AWS Firewall (WAF) for preventing malicious attacks.
- Only authorized employees of the ElevateSkillsto have access to the collected information.
- Implemented SSL Certificate for main ElevateSkillswebsite and sub-domains.
- ElevateSkillsPayment Gateways are PCI Compliant.
- Password and other sensitive information like User’s wallet address are encrypted.
- ElevateSkillshas implemented a Two-Factor Authentication mechanism for changing the registered account email address.
- ElevateSkillshas implemented a Domain Key Identified Mail (DKMI) technology to prevent phishing attacks.
- help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart,
- keep track of site traffic and activities so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
Please note that we may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: Some of ElevateSkills’ services and features require that we share information with other users or at your request. We may also share your information with our affiliates, subsidiaries and business partners, for legal reasons or in connection with claims or disputes.
- As required by law. We will disclose personal information when required by law or if we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on us, (b) protect and defend our rights, or (c) protect the rights, property, and other interests of our users or others.
- At your request. We may share information with others, as per your request.
- With the general public, when you submit content to a public forum. When you communicate with us through the internet via blogs, social media, etc., your communications may be viewable by the public.
- With Subsidiaries and Affiliates. We share information with our subsidiaries and affiliates to help us provide our services or conduct data processing on our behalf.
- With Service providers and business partners. ElevateSkillsmay provide information to its vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners.
- With your consent. ElevateSkillsmay share your information other than as described in this policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
- INFORMATION RETENTION AND DELETION: ElevateSkillsretains user profile and other information for as long as you maintain your account with us. ElevateSkillsretains transaction, location, usage and other information for seven (7) years in connection with regulatory, tax, insurance or other requirements in the places in which it operates. ElevateSkillsthereafter deletes or anonymises such information in accordance with applicable laws. Users may request deletion of their accounts at any time. Following such request, ElevateSkillsdeletes the information that it is not required to retain and restricts access to or use of any information it is required to maintain. You may request deletion of your account at any time by visiting our Support Portal at support.ElevateSkills.com or writing to us at support@ElevateSkills.com. In certain circumstances, ElevateSkillsmay be unable to delete your account; such as if there is an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute. Upon resolution of the issue preventing deletion, ElevateSkillswill delete your account as described above. ElevateSkillsmay also retain certain information if necessary, for its legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing Users’ safety and security. For example, if ElevateSkillsshuts down a user’s account because of unsafe behaviour or security incidents, ElevateSkillsmay retain certain information about that account to prevent that user from opening a new ElevateSkillsaccount in the future.
- CHOICE AND TRANSPARENCY: ElevateSkillsprovides means for you to see and control the information that ElevateSkillscollects. You may request that ElevateSkillsprovide you with explanation, copies or correction of your data and such request can be placed by writing to our Support Team at support@ElevateSkills.com. Following requests can be placed with ElevateSkillsunder this Clause;
- Explanations, Copies and Correction. You may request that ElevateSkills:
- Provide a detailed explanation regarding the information ElevateSkillshas collected about you and how it uses that information.
- Receive a copy of the information ElevateSkillshas collected about you.
- Request correction of any inaccurate information that ElevateSkillshas about you.
- Marketing Opt-Outs: You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from ElevateSkillsby either clicking on the Un-Subscribe button or following the process as mentioned in the Marketing emails. You may also opt-out of receiving emails and other messages from ElevateSkillsby following the instructions in those messages. Please note that if you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional messages. The information requested under this clause will be provided at the discretion of ElevateSkills as long as it is permissible under the applicable laws.
- Explanations, Copies and Correction. You may request that ElevateSkills: